OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are equipped with the OutBack FXR / VFXR Series inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 6 models available for 120VAC or 230VAC applications, ranging from 2500W to 3600W.
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero, which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also support mode for seamless generator integration
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including lithium ion, and aqueous types
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE
The FLEXpower ONE FXR series is ideal for residential and commercial applications including cabins, vacation homes, farm buildings, remote communications sites and back-up power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.
- *System includes: FM-80 Charge Controller, MATE3S Programmer, FLEXnet DC, FW-SP-ACA, GDFI, HUB10.3 Communications
PREWIRED SYSTEMS* DESCRIPTION INVERTER(S) BYPASS OUTLET INVERTER OCPD PV OCPD RTS FP1 VFX3024E VFX3024E 3.0kW FLEXpower ONE VFX3024E 230 VAC CEE 7 250A 80A y FP1 VFX3048E VFX3048E 3.0kW FLEXpower ONE VFX3048E 230VAC CEE 7 175A 80A Y